On 21st May, 2015, we invited President Keith Chow from RC Admiralty, also Marketing and Development Director of King Parrot Group HK. We also had Pastor Thomas and Pastor Roger as our guests.
Keith introduced the F&B development trend in HK from the 80’s till now, from different theme restaurants to different nationality cuisines, Spanish, Russian, Xinjiang, Japanese and Korean food. They also own a popular King Ludwig Beerhall, they directly import the beer from Germany. One of the latest restaurant they open is Tong’s Road House Seafood and Grill in HK. A new restaurant “China House” will open in this few months at Galaxy Broadway Macau.
We also have a taste of PP Ip’s joke with sign language by Pastor Thomas.
Box collection – $450.00
Club May Announcements
- May 28 (Thur) – Speaker: UMAC student Chris Song and Prof Kit Kitlen on Poetry Les Murray Australia learning trip.
- Jun 6-9 (Sat-Tue) – RI Convention at Sao Paulo, Brazil.
- Jun 11 (Thur) – Chartered Night Dinner at Fat Siu Restaurant.( With PP Ip’s favourite menu so pls sign up with Stella and bring your family to fellowship with our Rotarians and Rotaractors)
- Jun 20 (Sat) – RC Taipo Annual Ball at Intercontinental Hotel.
- Jul 4 (Sat) – District Installation at HK Convention and Exhibition Centre
Thank you and see you all on Thursday at Venetian, 28th May, 2015 at 8 for 8:30pm.
Yours in Rotary,