What a great meeting last night with 23 ( including 6 guests) turned up to witness the solemnly joyful induction of Yuko Matsumoto as well as to hear Rtn Chris sharing of the real estate market trends in Macau!
New Member Induction
Rtn Yuko, a big warm welcome to you and so nice to meet your better half Andrew and beautiful daughter Asako . With PP Kazu temporarily absent from our regular meetings , your joining us brings us a soft blow of fresh cherry-blossom wind and a timely refresher of Japanese culture exchange in our club. PP Kazu, we do miss your jokes and laughter and hope you are staying with us through this channel. Also, our fellow female Rotarians would certainly welcome another lady member. Now we reach the magic number 10 out of 44 members.
Speaker Rtn Chris Audroing on ‘ Real Estate in Macau’
We also thank Rtn Chris as our speaker on a debatable subject : Real Estate Market in Macau ! Chris shared with us many interesting and heartbeating facts about property trends and outlook in Macau vs neighbouring Zhuhai/Hengqin. Well, it’s not all bad news as it’s a buyers and tenants market, so pick your choice! . For more in-depth exchanges, I am sure Rtn Chris will be happy to talk to you.
Box collection was $1500 and adding on last week’s $2000, we will give $3500 to Venetian serving team as appreciation for their excellent and caring service in past one year.
Mar 10 Thurs Regular Meeting Change to Macau Clubs’ Joint Meeting at Macao Tower Lua Azul Restaurant
For next week ( Mar 10 ) meeting, we will move venue to Macao Tower 3rd floor, Lua Azul Chinese Restaurant for a Joint Meeting with other Macau clubs to welcome DG Peter Pang as speaker on ‘ Niptuck’ medical cosmetology. Fellowship/Dinner starts at 7.30 pm with dinner fee same as $250. We have 14 sign-up last night so for those not present and are interested to join us, please inform PP Stella asap for seat arrangement.
Mar Club Announcement
- – Mar 24 (Thurs) – Speaker Kenneth Lui, Tesla Head of Sales on ‘ Tesla Electric Car launch in Macau’
- – Mar 31 ( Thurs)- Social Night ( details to be confirmed)
Mar District Announcement
- – Mar 6 ( Sun 7.30 am)- Rotary Ultramarathon ( our club will participate with a 7-runner relay team with Fuhong , Rtcs , Rtns)
- – Mar 6 ( Sun 3pm – 6 pm )- Rotaractor Peace Concert
- – Mar 14 ( Mon 7.30 pm )- Intercity Meeting@ Regal HK in honor of TRF Trustee Chair, Past RI President Ray Klinginsmith
- – Mar 17 ( Thurs 7.30 pm)- Golden Flower Award Gala Dinner for Rotary Youth Microfilm Contest.
Thank you for your patient reading. Be seeing you next Thurs at Macao Tower 3rd Floor Lua Azul Chinese Restaurant at 7.30pm .
Yours in Rotary
Pres Liz Fong