I hope you all had a marvelous time at ‘ A Touch of Green’ Charity Ball last Saturday with your families/friends/guests and you were delightfully entertained with the programs, food and drinks we lined up specially for you ! Almost every member came except those who are currently working overseas. Even PP David flew back from Brunei just for the Ball. Spare tickets were not available, we are delighted with a sell out of 420 guests!
The hot and mesmerizing music entertainment by the magical Blue Note band so kindly recommended and arranged by PP Guy Lesquoy got every one swinging on stage and the dance floor.
President Kevin and I would like to offer a BIG BIG thank you to all of you for your selfless great support to this annual meaningful and important event of your Club by purchasing ball tickets/tables, buying/selling raffles, corsage, plants and beverage for charity. And for your respect to our ‘ green’ call by appearing with such creative touch of ‘ green’ like PP Ritchie with a fresh lettuce necklace and PP Choi with a garden hat.
It is with all your valuable support that we have made some fundraising record this Ball which we will share once our financials are complete.
Our heartfelt thanks to our Sponsors :
Now the success of this Ball would not have been possible without the wonderful and devoted support, hard work and advice from:-
- My fellow Iron Lady comrades PP Fatima, PP Stella and PP Synthia ( my salute to you for managing /covering all the fine details for a most enjoyable Ball !)
- Our Ball organizing committee:-
- Our Golden MC pair: Elvo and Aris . You were superb and professional. Beauty and the Handsome of course.
- Ball Treasurer Perry : he counted all cash proceeds right after the Ball and on Sunday and have the stacks of notes safely banked in today. Super efficient!
- PP Ip : media publicity and reception
- PN Sam: mobilizing raffle tickets selling teams and his better half Amy who helped at reception and charity sale
- Rtn Andy: beautiful production of backdrop and all printed materials. Don’t you like our ‘ Green’ program printed on recycle paper and in such legible big wordings?
- IPP KC: welcoming and taking care of some HK district leaders/officers’ transfer logistics
- All OC members and PP Florence too for soliciting so many attractive and welcoming lucky draw prizes
- Fashionista participants: you were awesome and so creative
- Opening Act participants: what a Percussion’s group. One of a kind !
- RAC and UMSU Rotaractors : floor management, happy ladies, raffle, charity sale and fashionista. Well done !
Of course, my personal thanks to President Kevin who was a pillar of support to me during the entire Ball preparation. And, most important, our dear Rtn Janet who helped opened our door to many sponsors as well as donated cash /lucky draw prizes even across the miles! Thank you Janet.
Please do forgive me if I have missed out any one in my thank you salutation as I am still getting over the exciting fun we had on Saturday.
Thank you once again and let’s look forward to another successful Anniversary Ball in 2016 !
PE RC Macau / Ball Chair