Dear Fellow Rotarians,
- 1. Pres. Kevin’s mother was admitted to the emergency last Thursday and his daughter acquired an infection, he was unable to chair the meeting. The meeting was chaired by VP Keith.
- 2. AG Synthia brought along a few bottles of wine that she and P Kevin found in Inner Mongolia.
- 3. The proposal of nominating PP Stella and PE Liz in the DG Nominating Committee was adopted at the meeting.
- 4. Pres. Salie and VP Geraldine of Rotaract Club of Macau attended our meeting and gave us a report of their Club.
- 5. District Membership Committee Chair PDG Jones Wong gave us a very interesting talk on membership. He told us the history of Rotary and how Rotary grows, starting with just four persons and from the first service project of building a public toilet, to now 1.2 million members and with so many grand projects.
- 6. This Thursday we have PP Mitzi Leung, Chairman of the District Peace Committee.to talk to us on peace.
I look forward to seeing you this Thursday.
Hon Sec. RC Macau